Our Vision / Mission
All together, GO is that well-cared all people in Cambodia live in poverty conditions with positively sustainable development, supported, prevented and treatment.
GO is to assist communities to improve the quality of life of their constituents through self-help and youth empowerment programs that are ultimately self-sustained through community funds.
Purpose: The specific purpose of GRATEFUL ORGANIZATION shall be to provide training and tools that promote self-sufficiency and sustainability in the communities served. GRATEFUL ORGANIZATION shall aim to motivate, train, and assist communities to improve the quality of life of their constituents through self-help and youth empowerment programs that are ultimately self-sustained through community funds.
Objectives: The specific objectives of this GRATEFUL ORGANIZATION shall be to:
- To provide short courses on skill training for potential small business owners in disadvantaged communities (e.g., sewing, beauty salons, handmade souvenirs, and etc.)
- To provide resources to approved communities for establishment of sanitation facilities, safe drinking water, and training programs promoting safe hygiene.
- To provide resources for construction of housing for designated families, widows, and disabled elderly.
- To provide health and well-being care for disabled elderly through development of local community programs designed to provide sustaining funds to care for their elderly population.
- To provide training programs designed to reinforce and revitalize economically distressed communities by unleashing theirpotential and leveraging local resources.
Strategy: The general strategy of this GRATEFUL ORGANIZATION shall be to:
Core of Values:
- Integrity: Transparency, Honesty, and Accountability
- Excellence: Efficiency and High Quality Service
- Innovation: Creativity and Continuous Improvement